Nellie turned 3 months old on 11/28/12. I know it is hard to believe. It is remarkable how much development occurs in such a short period of time. She is really starting to show us her personality. It appears she is going to be a little chatter box as she regularly has "conversations" with us. I guess we better start saving for the future phone bills we are likely to be facing. Wait.....will we even have phones when she is a teenage? Nellie does like to be included as she needs to be sitting in a position that lets her see all the action that is going on.
Our little girl remains to have an easy going dispositon. She is happy to be dragged along where ever we go, seemingly always sporting her captivating smile. Yesterday we were having lunch with my friend Hannah and Nellie was very willing to give Hannah and the random nice man sitting at the table next to us smiles.
THANKFULLY Nellie continues to be a great sleeper. She usually only wakes up once to eat and will sleep through the night about once a week. Nellie is a cat napper during the day, because I think she is afraid she is going to miss out on some action. But if she continues to sleep like she does at night I am 100% ok with her lack of napping. I do have to say that when it comes time for Nellie to eat this is the only time she is not patient. When Nellie wants to eat she wants it immediately. Her healthy appetite is seen in the roles on her cute legs.
Nellie is a true blessing and fills our life with love and joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment