Friday, November 23, 2012

Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it is all about being with family and eating (something this family excels at).  This year we went to my Uncle David and Aunt Lisa's house.  WOW was dinner amazing.  My favorite part of the meal is the stuffing and Aunt Lisa made the best I have ever had.   She admitted that she watched videos of Martha Stewart make it to learn.  However I must say "Move over Martha, Aunt Lisa's stuffing is the best!"  Thank you Lisa, David and Ally for the great meal!

In preparation for Thanksgiving Jake made placements and owls (from a kit) for everyone.  When he game up with this idea I started to panic because I don't have a crafty cell in my body.  Upon entering Joan Fabrics I didn't know where to turn first and had to ask for help.  I felt totally lost in that store and probably broke out in hives a little.  

Fun was had by all and everyone left with a full belly.  

Feeling extremely thankful this year for experiencing the love between Jake and Nellie.  It is the truest and purest love possible.  







No comments: