Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Revival







It has been well over a year since I last posted. Lets just say that the first year of teaching leaves very little time for anything other than work and family. Good news is that I seem to have a bit of handle on the teaching thing and can now try to keep this blog up again. I am afraid I have lost all my followers but maybe some will come back and there might even be some new ones. I promise some good stories based on our crazy lives and the life of a middle school teacher. Jake is at a really fun age so I am sure I will have plenty to post. And lets not forget about the dogs, especially George, who opens a locked sliding glass door at will and jumps our new five foot fence without having to take a running start.



This Christmas was the best ever. Santa was very good to Jake and brought tons of presents even though he only asked for two puzzles. Not surprising the puzzles are the favorite gift that he plays with the most. It took Jake two days to open all his presents for two reasons: 1. He is a bit of neat freak and carefully put all the wrapping paper from each present in the trash bag as he took it off; and 2. He played with each present for quite some time before moving on to a new present. He also ran over to the statue of Santa and said “Thank you Santa Clause” after opening each gift.



1 comment:

THE BLANCO'S said...

welcome back Mrs. Hehl! I've missed good Jake updates and photos!