Lucky for us Sara watched Jake when we were at the wedding and came back the next day to hang out. Jake also got his first exposure to a worm and loved it. I guess he gets that from his mother. I use to torment my babysitters by catching worms and chasing them around with them. I will apologize now to all of Jake future babysitters because it appears he loves to touch worms too.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Jimmy and Jessica's Wedding
We spent a great weekend with family in Lake Placid for Jimmy and Jessica’s wedding. There were 16 adults and five kids all under the age of 5 in one house. It was a blast and we are all still talking to each other. The kids played really well together.
Lucky for us Sara watched Jake when we were at the wedding and came back the next day to hang out. Jake also got his first exposure to a worm and loved it. I guess he gets that from his mother. I use to torment my babysitters by catching worms and chasing them around with them. I will apologize now to all of Jake future babysitters because it appears he loves to touch worms too.
Lucky for us Sara watched Jake when we were at the wedding and came back the next day to hang out. Jake also got his first exposure to a worm and loved it. I guess he gets that from his mother. I use to torment my babysitters by catching worms and chasing them around with them. I will apologize now to all of Jake future babysitters because it appears he loves to touch worms too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
those are such great pictures, I love them!1
Post a Comment