I think Jake inherited his mother’s intensity
Jake’s Downward Dog
Jake has got the yoga moves. He is a pro at the downward dog. Uncle Dave’s response to this at a recent family gathering was to “teach” Jake to do the plank. Clearly Jake is questioning if he should listen to Uncle Dave’s ideas….


Whatssssss Up!!!!!!
I don't know if anyone remembers the Whatsssss Up Bud commercial from a few years ago or if I should be making a comparison to this regarding my son buy anyway. Jake loves to yell right now and it sounds very much like Whatssssssssssssss and then Erik and I finish it with the Up. We laugh whenever he does it so he keeps it up because of our encouragment. (So sorry Jake!)
Jake has got the yoga moves. He is a pro at the downward dog. Uncle Dave’s response to this at a recent family gathering was to “teach” Jake to do the plank. Clearly Jake is questioning if he should listen to Uncle Dave’s ideas….
Whatssssss Up!!!!!!
I don't know if anyone remembers the Whatsssss Up Bud commercial from a few years ago or if I should be making a comparison to this regarding my son buy anyway. Jake loves to yell right now and it sounds very much like Whatssssssssssssss and then Erik and I finish it with the Up. We laugh whenever he does it so he keeps it up because of our encouragment. (So sorry Jake!)
First Swim
We went to my hockey tournament (which we won) this weekend in Burlington and Jake got his first swimming experience. At first he was unsure but after a few minutes he was kicking his feet like crazy and loving life.
I wish I could sleep half as well as Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment