Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yummy Oatmeal!!!

Jake had his 4 month check up and shots on Monday. The doctor said he was doing really well and noted how strong he was (head control and abs). She said we could try to give him some food. He already gets a small amount of rice cereal in his bottle because of his reflux so she suggested oatmeal. Yesterday was our first try and he did not know really what to do. However, when we tried tonight he loved it. I don’t think we were giving it to him fast enough (you can be the judge based on the video). I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that he is so into food because neither Erik nor I have ever passed up a good meal or push ourselves away from the table before we were more than full. The first video is at the start of the meal and the second is at the end. Notice how Erik is makeing sure I feed Jake enough so that he can be a linebacker.

2 comments:

buzzygail said...

put the feed bag on --come on, mom, a little faster please!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Erik, who likes it better, you or Jake??