Monday, November 10, 2008

Jake on the move

Jake is seven weeks old today. He is so much fun! Right now he really likes to play on his playmate that his Abuela got him. Jake is lucky to have such a nice Abuela. He makes all kinds of noises and smiles a lot when we play. The other video clip is of one of his stretching routines that he goes through when he wakes up. It takes him a while to wake up. I wonder where he got that from..........his father:) Lets hope Jake gets up in time for school and doesn’t have to take a taxi to school like his father did in high school.

2 comments:

buzzygail said...

absolutely loved the video of jake on the playmate-he is very alert--and on the go just like his parents--thanks so much for sharing these precious moments with us--
gail and buzzy

THE BLANCO'S said...

I think he may be doing a new form of baby Tai Chi.

I love it...keep posting pics and video, so fun to watch him grow!