Thursday, September 18, 2008

Anxiously Waiting

Erik and I are anxiously waiting for the newest member of our family to arrive. We know that our family will soon be a little bit crazier and a lot sweeter. At least we know that if I don’t go into labor by Monday morning (9/22) we show up to the hospital at 6:30 am so that I can be induced. For me it is very comforting to know that the end is in sight. I am ready to hold the little bundle of joy that has been expanding my stomach for the past 9 months. We will be sure to update this site as soon as we can with pictures and information about the Baby Hehl. Until then here is the latest picture of my belly.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one HOT mama!!!! I'm anxiously waiting too!!!!
Love,
Aunt Dev

THE BLANCO'S said...

YIPPIE!!!! The Hehls are now bloggers!!!! We can't wait for lots and lots of little Hehl pics. Anxiously waiting for the big news - hang in there Whish!!

Anonymous said...

Dude...you got a basketball in there or what? You're so cute Whish!!

Can't wait to see the pics of Baby Hehl!!

MUQUEMEMBE said...

You look absolutely adorable and the boys look as cute as ever.
By this time next week Baby Hehl will be here and there will be pictures posted on this blog!!!
How exciting!
Love,
Abuela Olga

Xander said...

With a Belly like that you must be having a boy! it looks like mine! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see and meet the little one!I'll be thinking about you on the 22, but remember the 24th. LIBRA is where it's AT! - love, nicolina

The Wells Family Antics said...

I am not going to be as nice....you are huge. Just kidding, you look great!!! Can't wait for the news. And I have to admit....I am secretly hoping for a boy. Poor Richie has his share of woman already!
And so excited about the blog. Can't believe the Hehl's are up on the computer age.
WE LOVE YOU!
D

buzzygail said...

We are so excited about the new arrival and can't wait to hear all the news about him/her!!
We wish you all well!!
Buzzy and Gail

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Today's the big day! :) I am anxiously awaiting the news! Good luck, Whish.